While most people were seeking warmth for Spring Break, we went north…. 🧐
We had a fun 2 days in our little cabin and made it up to Duluth for some aquarium fun/ checked out Ursa Minor Brewery.
Our hike on our first night was my favorite. And of course- lots of bonfires.
Sigge slept on a bed for the first time in the cabin!Lots and lots of games.
Our cabin! And the outhouse in the back… no plumbing! 😜
Sten turned his phone off completely and I had mine on airplane mode… so we didn’t take as many pictures as usual, but it felt really good to be present.
Wednesday was for shorts and outside all day!!
Lucy had a friend over and they played barbies for hours, so the boys and I hung outside and played scooters, chalk, catch and sat in the sun listening to Disney music.
On Thursday we went to the Childrens Museum with cousins and grandma :)
And on Friday, we went on a date. The best part of Spring Break IMO. I love Pedro’s Del Este and I love Sten. The time went by so fast and I feel so thankful that I get to be married to someone who loves me and thinks I am the greatest person on earth.
On Thursday we went to the Childrens Museum with cousins and grandma :)
And on Friday, we went on a date. The best part of Spring Break IMO. I love Pedro’s Del Este and I love Sten. The time went by so fast and I feel so thankful that I get to be married to someone who loves me and thinks I am the greatest person on earth.
J came to yoga with me on Saturday morning and we sweated it out at Power Yoga. Then brought our extremely sweaty selves to Starbucks… I’m determined to do those splits by Feb 2023.
The rest of Saturday was spent putting together Lucy’s new bed and hanging outside in the bright sunshine!!!
SB’22 ✔️
xo. edc.






















Comments
Post a Comment