A new year!! I’m so happy!! I had an AWESOME day. Filled with an early morning run, the sweetest cards from my kids, brunch with my favs, nachos from San Pedro’s, a birthday beer with sten and Sigge at hop and barrel, and an early bedtime :)
My favorite person in the world.
Nacho’s!
The concentration!
3 of the best gifts in my life.
On Saturday we continued the birthday celebration at Tattersall and then Paddy Ryans for Lindsey’s 40th!
Boys vs Girls snow fort!
I got so spoiled by these friends 💕
On Sunday we went out to the Leverty’s new land. It was the perfect day. Full of sunshine, sledding, s’mores, snow forts and pizza :)
Boys vs Girls snow fort!
Rounded out birthday week with dinner at my parents with my family. Mango curry chicken with green beans and fruit for dessert.
My year of X since I’m thirty siX includes:
DetoX: no treats for the year
CompleX: go vegan for 70 days
FleXibility: be able to do the splits by the time I’m 37.
MaXimize my mornings: make each morning count.
Here’s to a new year! Kicking it off with 30 days of yoga! xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment