My Sunday miles have been chilly and sunny. I can’t believe the sun is out so early these days. I barely even need a headlamp!
Sunday run is KEY for me before church. It fills me with all the joy I need to pour out every ounce of energy into all the people that walk through our doors on Sunday morning.
Lindsey gave me this bracelet that says BE BETTER and I had it on at the gym the other day then noticed my socks have the same message. 😜 Loud and clear! Each day I want to be better than the last.
Also— who’s kid is this?!? Seriously. Sigge is my most random child and I wouldn’t have it any other way. He’s constantly asking for “uppy”, giving me snuggles, talking about “booty butts” and being the cutest 3 yr old on the planet. I love him so much!
My life these days:
Running, dreaming about running, cleaning my house, church building meetings, church meetings, thinking about becoming an official church, and trying my hardest to spend quality time with all the people in my life I love the most.
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment