If there was ever an accurate description for “church rat” this would be the picture that accompanied the meaning. These kids come early and stay until the doors are locked. They are crazy and run around and cause so much trouble… but are also just the absolute best and make Sundays the ultimate family/friends day!
Last week J and I took the girls to see Anne Frank at Hudson High School. It was SO good! We were extremely impressed. Lucy wants to be in theater so badly, so this only solidified her excitement about being in a play someday :)Impromptu dinner with friends during a rare 40* evening!
These are the nights I just love
Pals. I was SO exhausted from hosting the IF:Gathering at church this weekend. I couldn’t even think about parenting. So a movie and popcorn it was! Because:
Sten and Olle got to go the Wild game with Hudson and PJ! They had so much fun and even got to go in the locker room!
Once in a lifetime experience 🏒
A rare moment of these 3 playing together. I had to snap a picture bc it literally never happens even though they see each other at least 3-4 x a week.

Since Sigge has moved into the big kid bed I’ve struggled to get any napping pics. But I caught him today and I can’t handle how peaceful he looks when he’s sleeping.
I’ve been so busy planning IF that I’ve neglected A LOT the last couple weeks. I’ve decided I’m a low capacity person. I like to have VERY minimal on my plate and that’s about all I can handle. I like to think that’s why I can be a rock in many areas of life… bc I intentionally don’t put a lot on my plate :) haha
This week my word will be ATTACK! I need to attack housework, attack healthy meals for my family, attack getting in my quiet time and focus on ME.
xo. edc











Comments
Post a Comment