Quick pic after church.
Outtake.
Church was BONKERS! Almost 500 people over 2 services, we had to go down in the basement and find folding chairs… I love Easter!
Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpas before it rained. I love watching these kids run around the yard I grew up in. Last Easter at 8618 Jenner Lane 😢
These kids are just getting so big and it feels like time is moving so fast.
Outtake.
Church was BONKERS! Almost 500 people over 2 services, we had to go down in the basement and find folding chairs… I love Easter!
Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpas before it rained. I love watching these kids run around the yard I grew up in. Last Easter at 8618 Jenner Lane 😢
These kids are just getting so big and it feels like time is moving so fast.
Loved spending this day with my family! xo edc.









Comments
Post a Comment