Happy Birthday Jenny! You are special. Last week we got to celebrate Jennys birthday and her new studio downtown Stillwater. It’s incredible to watch your friends do big things. So proud of this business girl who continues to inspire me through her risk taking!
Got to spend time with these long time friends (30years!) at Stens gig last weekend… it was as of no time had passed since we’d last been together.
The sun, music and wine with these 3 made it a very special afternoon
We had a bonfire! Our little deck isn’t finished, but it’s usable and I love it!!
♥️♥️♥️
When Meredith was here sten and I snuck out for a date to check out Lucky Guys. We had a cocktail and then walked the pier. We are getting really good at regular dates. Makes me happy!
The sun, music and wine with these 3 made it a very special afternoon
We had a bonfire! Our little deck isn’t finished, but it’s usable and I love it!!
♥️♥️♥️
When Meredith was here sten and I snuck out for a date to check out Lucky Guys. We had a cocktail and then walked the pier. We are getting really good at regular dates. Makes me happy!
Perler Beads = I love them and I hate them. But when it produced this picture posing with their creations— I loved them! ♥️
I was a little under the weather this weekend. But I’m on the mend and ready to get back to all that November has to offer! xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment