1. Lucy wanted to see what voting was all about, so I took her with me to the polls on Tuesday. She had so many questions and it was such a fun thing to see her so interested in! Sten was teaching her ALLL the things! Thankful for a child who asks awesome questions and loves to learn.
2. Thankful for all these Midcurrent mamas wearing the new gear!! I love seeing our lobby full of volunteers before the service starts. The buzz is the best.
3. Always thankful for Olle practicing his flexing. He wanted me to “put this picture on your blog, mom!” I love everything about Olle right now. He’s awesome. I'm more thankful for my kids than ever before. they make my days brighter. I feel grateful for the stage we are at in life. All three kids can still get into "family stuff" and get excited about bonfire nights or swimming at the Y. I know these days won't last forever, so I am trying hard to enjoy the moment.
4. Thankful for my mom. This meme summarizes my childhood. Our house was SPOTLESS when people came, and now as an adult I understand why you run around like a crazy person, but as a child, I dreaded the day before family came for thanksgiving!!
5. Not pictured, but we were treated to dinner at the Lindstedts last night with the staff, and the food was so good, their home was extremely cozy, and it felt so great to get loved on.
6. Thankful for a good sweat session at Light House yesterday morning during sculpt.
7. Thankful for BHP-- and that I feel purpose in my job.
8. Thankful for Fridays
9. Thankful for tanning lotion as the sun doesn't shine as much and the days get shorter
10. Thankful for Willow River and being able to hike there whenever I want
xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment