We braved the cabins lack of winter amenities and headed North for Thanksgiving this year. It was super special. Just the 5 of us. We had the BEST sunsets, the most cozy fire sits, a winter walk and all the fun.
It doesn’t get any prettier! A frozen silent lake.
Lots of snuggles!!!!!
Warming socks fireside
My favorite memory of the trip was sitting outside with Sten talking about how lucky we are. I sat there. Staring out at the frozen lake, basking in the warm sun, feeling so grateful for Sten. Thankful that I married someone who is willing to try, who gives me encouragement when I need it and loves me more than I deserve. We had the greatest moment. One I’ll never forget.
Coloring happened a lot.
Watching the sun go down.
These 2 cuties. Lots of football! And getting to watch the Vikings WIN!!!!
I LOVE THESE 3!!!!!!!
Winter walk with my gal. So thankful for Lucy and how she makes me want to be a better person allllll the time.
Thanksgiving 2022. One I will never forget.
xo. edc.













Comments
Post a Comment