This weekend was full of productivity. It’s almost as if there was this silent agreement between Sten and me that said: No messing around. Let’s get stuff done ✔️! And we did! We:
- hung new blinds for all 3 windows upstairs
- Moved a bookshelf into the boys room for better book/toy storage
- Put up a book shelf in Lucy’s room
- Fixed the toilet in our bathroom
- Put a new organization system in kitchen area to hopefully cut down on random things ending up on the table.
- Dropped off the Goodwill stuff I’d had in the garage for actual months.
- Hung hooks in kid’s bathroom
- Ordered new outdoor light fixtures
- Ordered a towel rack for our bathroom
- Cleaned all bathrooms
- Meal planned for all week
- Grocery store
- Found a new running pal.
I seriously feel so accomplished heading into Monday. I did not tackle the dreaded laundry, but will chip away at that this week 💪🏻! I was driving home from the grocery store and thought to myself: sten and I make a really great team. We are really good at relaxing and I am starting to feel like we can really kill it on the home projects front as well! I’m so excited!!
First full week of school for kids since before thanksgiving bc of the insane amount of snow days we’ve experienced this year! Ready for a week of routine, healthy living and working on more projects in hopes of reaching a place where our home isn’t falling apart 🤣!!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment