We had a very Merry Christmas in Geneva this year seeing our “far away” cousins. The kids played, the adults talked and prepared a lot of food and we all had a great time!
I feel so fortunate to love family. I know it’s not a given and I worked really hard this year not to take it for granted.
These 3 amigos stayed up late and played a lot of chair game.
Bathroom selfie with my best girl.
Sigge with the ladies…. Always
Putt Shack for Stens birthday was SO fun!
Zonked out after many many late nights.
All the cousins
The only picture I got of Christmas Eve Eve. It was beautiful at church and we had lots of people walk through our doors.
Thankful for a season that brings so much hope into this world and into my life as well. xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment