It’s been a while since we’ve had this much snow! Another snow day this past week made me so happy. We snuggled on the couch, played outside and made hot cocoa.
The kids wanted a complete home day and we really enjoyed our day together. I’m so aware, everyday, of the sweet spot we’re in as a family. I know it won’t last forever, so it feels extremely precious.
Snowman.
Crazy amounts of snow
♥️♥️
Lucy, Sigge and I went in a winter walk after dinner. It was quite the adventure as some neighbors had not yet shoveled their sidewalks.
Sigge always wants to do a ninja 🥷 pose picture.
Big mound o’ snow!
Some day snow days will spent differently- with kids begging to go to friends houses instead of hot cocoa with mom. So thankful for this time and these 3 humans I get to call my own. 🙏🏻 xo. edc.






Comments
Post a Comment