We did it. We made it to summer break! Longest end of the school year ever. SO. MANY. THINGS. I felt like I’ve never been so busy in my entire life….
Some things as of late:
Running. Summer running is just the absolute greatest. I want everyone to know what it feels like.
Haley and I are matching on 90% of our runs… great minds think alike?
Adventure club take a on Hannah’s pool. Love these girls.
Track workout. It was a sticky morning and the thing I love most about the track is that the rest of the day you’re exhausted and also feel like you could conquer the world all in one feeling.
You know it’s running season when your heart rate gets so low you get alerts on your watch
Porch hangs with sten have not happened NEARLY enough bc we’ve: Been. Too. Busy.
Live this girl so much. She’s amazing, incredible, the best.
Sten has played 2x in 2 weeks at Belle Ame and it’s literally the most dreamy place in the world. I love it so much.
Friends are special.
And then I blinked and I have a 4th grader, a 2nd grader and a 4-Ker!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They’re supposed to stay little forever.
This morning I took a little inventory of life. I’m wanting to really soak it up this summer with Lucy, Olle, Sigge and Sten. My biggest regret will be if I didn’t give them my all.
Praying for so much good quality time.


















Comments
Post a Comment