School is out and life is good. How can I even not feel pure happiness when I look at these pictures?? This place is just so good to us. It’s like God is handing us a perfect gift and we open it and use it up with so much gratitude we can’t even handle it. I thinking about that sometimes. The gifts that God gives us— how do I use it?? Bay Lake gets USED. We never take it for granted. I think that makes God happy. When I give a gift and it gets USED, I’m thrilled. Watching my kids love a present I picked out just for them give me such pleasure.
This is how I know that God is real.
Olle and I ran a mile together and it was fast. He’s a good runner which secretly makes me so freaking excited.
✌️ out BAY LAKE. ilysm. xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment