The first day of summer rocked. We met friends at the bike park and biked our hearts out. Trying out new tricks and skills and doing hard things.
Lucy conquered big fears by practicing the ramps over and over and by the end was able to do the entire inside track. To say I was proud of her is an understatement. I would have given up looooong before she did. Her determination to stick with it was inspiring.
Olle was quite the date devil! He went for it and you could tell was having so much fun zipping around the track. His small and mighty frame is insanely strong and he does most things I wouldn’t even try!
It was fun to be there with such good friends, to encourage and uplift and show us the ropes. Love these 6 kids.
Lucy and Lyla = friends since 4K!!
It was SOOOO hot. We swam in Hannah’s pool after a poolside workout and the kids would have continued to all day until the fell asleep I think.
Lucy and I ended the longest day of the year with yoga downtown. She is quite the yogi! It was super fun to do this with her. Love this little lady of mine.
Happy *official* Summer! xo edc







Comments
Post a Comment