This post is a recap of all the running over the last few weeks. Starting with the most recent. TODAY! I completed the TC10 mile at my exact goal pace of 1:10. Twin Cities Marathon weekend is wonderful. The crowds, the course, the whole thing. I've never run a 10 mile race before and I found myself really enjoying the distance. It was short enough to be able to really push it, and also still feel like you actually did something :) I had a little fomo not doing the marathon, but this was a great way to spend a morning!
I somehow didn't get a picture of my sis! Best cheer-er! I love seeing her and Mike out on the course!!!!!
Also, so wild I ran into Emily from my 50 mile run! Literally lined up RIGHT next to her in the corral. What are the chances out of 9,119 racers?
Another highlight included a trip to Cable Wisconsin. The Badland Babes took the podium at the Birkie Marathon Relay. It was quite possibly the perfect day for a relay race. I didn’t want to leave Mandy’s cabin. This crew is full of total rock stars. Every single person absolutely crushed it. 

Speaking of speedy…. Olle and I ran 4 miles last Sunday. We took zero breaks and came in at 36 mins. He has the best running form and his endurance is incredible. Lucy and Sigge joined us for the first mile. If I end up with even 1 kid that likes to run with me my life will be complete-- BUT all 3?!! 

There is nothing I love more than laying in the grass after a run and staring up at a blue sky. The days are getting so short, I usually finish in the dark, but on this particular day I was able to really soak in that morning goodness.
10/10 recommend laying in the grass if possible.
LAST. Let's talk about my girl. Lucy is rocking cross country and I am so proud of her. She is giving it her all and crossed the finish line with a 4 minute PR on Thursday. Her cheering section was absolutely incredible-- giving her all the love and confidence.
These little cheerleaders carried her to the finish!
I have absolutely nothing on the calendar as far as races go. This will probably not last long as I have an itch to run another marathon in 2026... or at least do something big for my 40th!
xo. edc.

















Comments
Post a Comment