Highlights.
- bay lake
- beautiful runs
- cleaning
- IF table
- amazing race watch party
- great gmas 97th birthday 🎉
This solo run was exactly what I needed. I felt Gods presence, reset my mind and finished with some peace.
Olle and I went for a 2 mile run at bay lake later that day and we finished in 14:56. Just under 7 and a half minute miles. He is so fun to run with.
We took out the dock, brought back the boat, did some work around the cabin and then went to Oktoberfest! It was so fun
Kids raked a giant leaf pile!
Saturday miles with Kim in matching outfits
Amazon race. We were 2 episodes behind and snuggling on the couch felt so good.
This is so faint but before we got carpet in at Midcurrent, we wrote prayers on the floors. After some sewage issues this week a lot of the carpet was pulled up and some of the prayers were revealed 🥹
Celebrating GMA! She’s as spicy as ever at 97!
I did make a leaf rainbow with my class. The beauty this time of year is 🤯
And look at the duck face on my tween! Sometimes I get random pictures on my phone and they make me giggle. 🤠she’s so beautiful!
xo. edc.














Comments
Post a Comment