A super fun Friday night that looked very different than most Fridays. Sten and I went to Ashley and Conrad’s wedding. You might remember Ashley from LONG AGO (10 years) on my blog. Can’t believe she is a wife now!
We got to hang out with Remy and Lisa which was a joy.
Celebrated our favorite runner on Saturday morning with 11 miles in Stillwater that went by so fast. Then we ate 6 scones, drank all the coffee and wished we could all spend the day in Stillwater shopping and eating all the good food. Haley is the easiest person to celebrate.
We carved pumpkins Saturday night and 6 kids were holding very large knives and no one had to go to the ER, so it was a total win. I enjoyed time with Mary and Andrea 🧡🖤🧡🖤 Many laughs were had.
23 people were baptized Sunday! AND we celebrated 8 yrs of Midcurrent 🎉 !
Olle and I finished off Sunday with a 5 mile run. He is an energizer bunny. We kept a 9 minute pace and he told me he wants to run 10 consecutive miles before he turns 11. Eight months to train!
It’s a 4 day week full of 22 conferences and lots of sports finishing up. I might not be able to take a breather, but knowing that starting next Monday sports are done for all 3 kids is giving me life!
That’s a lot of numbers. xo. edc.








Comments
Post a Comment