Only picture I got this weekend, and, my favorite memory. On Friday my sister hosted our cousins Isaac and Caleb and Caleb’s wife Ellen and baby Levi for Fiesta Friday. And it was a DELIGHT. Little Levi was the cutest thing ever and Sigge and I were in love with him. We had the best time following him around and catching up with family.
I need someone in my life to have a baby and then want that baby to spend a lot of time with me :) OR maybe I need to just start volunteering in the nursery.
I'm done working for the week! I woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow. We've got no plans today, and I told Sten last night that I couldn't wait to not have to get ready today. I'm thinking about finishing a puzzle, hitting up the library for some new books, getting my sweet potatoes prepped for tomo and snuggling in with the kids as much as possible.
Tomorrow is my favorite holiday and I am going to soak it up!
xo. edc

Comments
Post a Comment