Thankful for a Friday coffee date before school with Lucy. It was cozy in Caribou, and they made me an extra herbal tea, so I had double the throat coat all Friday morning!
Friday night was one of my favorite nights in recent history. Kids were home, we were all happy that it was Friday, we made dinner, we opened a bottle of wine, we all snuggled on the couch to watch survivor and then we were all in bed by 8:15. It was the BEST. It felt like a really long week, and that was exactly what I needed to recharge!
Thankful for a Saturday run with friends. The miles fly by and never once have I returned home and regretted my choice to get miles in at 5 in the morning.
On Saturday night Ashley and I headed to Minneapolis to celebrate Ang's new apartment and 40th birthday. I loved catching up with Ashley on the drive and I loved watching everyone celebrate Angie. I met all her friends that she picked up from all the different stages of life and it was such a treat. What a testament to who you are that people show up for you all these years later. We became friends in 7th grade and I remember how cool and beautiful I thought Angie was. Fast forward 27 years and she is just as cool and even more beautiful all these years later.




Comments
Post a Comment