I am so grateful for life experiences. My travels don’t hold a candle to some of the people I’ve met. But, the things I have seen make me grateful that I know the world is a big place.
I was thinking about my childhood memories of random places my parents took us. They felt so special, unique, mysterious. I always wanted to do the same with my kids. It felt important to me that they would witness the same awe and wonder. And now that I have kids, I realize what a true gift it was to my sister and me that we got to visit so many places. Travel is expensive and time consuming and exhausting with kids…
When we went to Tybee Island this summer and saw dolphins swimming and jumping in the open water I cried! I felt so happy that my kids got to witness something big and hopefully memory making.
Thankful for the world and all the wonder it holds.
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment