It’s my favorite month. I love everything November
And I love a good calendar flip.
I’m focusing on gratitude this month, and getting on my bike in the basement, getting a swim in the pool and trying to find a way to incorporate more strength training in my life. I also ate 400 pieces of Halloween candy yesterday, so I’m giving up sweets for a while. I’m going to be a whole new person when December hits. 😂
It’s been a while since I’ve updated, so here are some things I’m grateful for recently:
1. Lucy, sigge and I hit up Willow River last Sunday. The weather was perfect and a short walk in the woods is ALWAYS good for the soul.
2. We got invited to the T-wolves home opener! And they won! It was a blast
3. The sunrises have been stunning. I’m grateful that Lucy notices them too on her bus ride to school. If I can pass down to my kids seeing the beauty in creation, then I’ll feel great about my parenting haha
4. MC YOUTH. I am so thankful to be a part of Wednesday nights. These chairs are filled with 100 youth kids and as soon as worship starts they all run up to the front and I stand in awe of their passion and excitement 🧡
5. My jellyfish teacher friends 🪼! I mean, we’re so cute!
6. I love my kids and I am thankful that they all still love trick or treating. I’m going to be so sad when they are too old for it. First up: Trick or treat on locust street!
Second: Halloween at Hudson Meadows— this year: a skeleton, a safari man riding a 🦖, a 🥷, Glinda, and Alfaba.
7. Trunk or treat at Bethel. I’m thankful for Alyssa and Angie and the support they give me when days at school are tough.
happy november. xo. edc.










Comments
Post a Comment