I've been fortunate to be a part of many celebrations over the last couple weeks. There was the wedding in Omaha last weekend, all the end of the school year celebrations and this weekend we celebrated Mim's birthday, Jonah's birthday and Jessica's birthday.
We took a trip to Chicago land to surprise Mim. And what a special surprise it was! The whole fam together for the first time in a long time.
We snuck in a special Swedish Pancake breakfast for Jonah where much fun was had and no one wanted it to end.
I love this picture. The noise would be labeled: “hub-bub” in my opinion, with many conversations being had at once and people eating, drinking, kids running and much laughing.
I got extra lucky bc while everyone was at the Cubs game, I was at Kate's catching up and forcing our kids to be BFFs. Love this girl with my whole heart.
Luke and Lucy are destined to be besties as they have spent so many hours together as babies/toddlers. The pre-teen years may be a little rough, but I am determined for them to be friends forever. :) More examples of forcing our kids to be friends here and here and here and here and here. I actually found many many more, but this is getting excessive. Needless to say, these are the special forever friends that are easy and that you make time for whenever you are able. Feeling V lucky for this group.
THEN on Sunday we went to the lake and celebrated J's birthday with fish tacos, an epic volleyball game, a pickle360 win for me and J and strawberry shortcake to round it all out.
Thanks for being born Jessica ❤️
xo. edc.







Comments
Post a Comment