All good things are documented on the blog. So here's the next GOOD, GOOD thing happening in our lives. OUR LAUNCH! We've been praying and preparing and have had more emotions than I thought possible, all in preparation for October 15th @10am.
We cannot wait to see God move through MIDCURRENT. The countdown is on and we couldn't be more excited. I hope you know how much we'd love to see you there as this dream becomes a reality. We are ready for you! The coffee will be hot, there will be TONS of friendly faces and I know that God is ready to meet you at Midcurrent Church! As indicated below: We'll save you a seat!
xo. edc.
We cannot wait to see God move through MIDCURRENT. The countdown is on and we couldn't be more excited. I hope you know how much we'd love to see you there as this dream becomes a reality. We are ready for you! The coffee will be hot, there will be TONS of friendly faces and I know that God is ready to meet you at Midcurrent Church! As indicated below: We'll save you a seat!
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment