This week FLEW by, I can't believe it's Friday. It's currently 11:43am, and I have 2 sleeping children (that is because they are both sick)... Not a great start to the weekend, but a break from running around like crazy humans is always nice :) Time for some favorites!
1.)
2.
3.
1.)
| sweetest little post-op cataract patient EVER. We had THE BEST news at her eye dr. appointment on Monday, read about it HERE. |
![]() |
| I just put the finishing touches on our anniversary weekend. Sten and I have started something new where I plan one year, and he plans the next. I'm year 9 and I can't wait to tell him all of the awesome things I have planned. It's SOOOO hard to keep it a secret! |
3.
| I am heading up north with 2 friends to a gorgeous cabin to cozy in and make shutterfly books. Does that sound nerdy?? Have you ever made a shutterfly book?? They take FOREVER. I can't wait to do it, kid-free with wine at night and coffee in the morning....
4.)
last fav was going on a boat cruise with this guy-- and our entire MIDCURRENT team to celebrate our launch preview service. Our team is awesome and it was such a wonderful time hanging out with all of these people who have made MIDCURRENT a reality.
XO. E.
|


Comments
Post a Comment