Olle woke me up at 4:40am yesterday so I got to enjoy a little more of thanksgiving than the average person. #lucky..... In actuality, yesterday was my favorite in so many ways. We were at my aunt and uncles in Chippewa Falls, and the whole day was happy, beginning to end.
Wish I would have taken A picture- but I didn’t, so I’ll just say it was 40 people, lots of kids in the mix, 2 trampolines, a hot tub, games, a wintery walk, bocce ball, ultimate frisbee, Vikings game and of course So. Much. Food. I love my family, and my memories of thanksgiving are some of the best of all my growing up. I've decided it’s just as great getting to watch my kids enjoy this holiday, too.
Today is sunny and unexpectedly warm, we’ve been playing outside, and organizing the garage and have loved a slow day at home. We even snuck in a Starbucks date. Shocking.
So this is my Friday favorite. A single picture to say that I’m thankful that these 3 see me at my best and at my worst and still love me.
Xo. EDC
I woke up in Chippewa Falls on Thanksgiving morning! We were at a hotel on our way to my aunt's in Apple Valley :) It would have been so fun to run into you. I'm glad you guys had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteNo way!!! What a coincidence! Next time we should plan a meet up :)
Delete