Because I am over winter/sickness/snowstorms/gray days:
Here are some of my favorite warm weather pictures over the last 2 years.
I have approximately 1 zillion pictures I could have included in this post. My camera is always at the ready in the summer time. I know that winter forces me to slow down, to enjoy simpler things, and have a less busy schedule, but right now I wish I had a time machine that would transport me to the boat on bay lake on the hottest day of summer, mid-jump off the back of the pontoon.
xo. edc
Here are some of my favorite warm weather pictures over the last 2 years.
| bay lake. blue skies. |
| downtown stillwater |
| picnic lunch downtown Eau Claire |
| PHEONIX! |
![]() |
| date night. downtown hudson |
| sandy isla mujeres |
| boat rides at nap time |
| camping with my favorite people. |
xo. edc

Comments
Post a Comment