Back at it! I took a blogging break (unintentionally) but hopefully I’ll get back to documenting weekly!
Some favorites from this week:
1.) Crushed my 2017 running goals! 2,000 miles ran, and a marathon under 3:15. Feels good to have those behind me. I’ve been loving having no pressure to run and I’ve already done 2 new classes at the Y. I’m ready to change it up in 2018!
2.) These silly cousins were all mine this last Wednesday and they sure are lucky to have each other. Of course you can never get them to smile nice....
3.) These 2 cuties! They’ve been such troopers being cooped up inside most days. I love how their friendship is budding and my favorite thing is watching them play in the morning when they haven’t seen each other for 12 hours. :)
2018: I think you’re going to be a good one! XO, edc
Comments
Post a Comment