Olle boy is 2.5 years old as of yesterday. He is currently my difiant child, although I’m realizing that I should never peg my children as “one way” bc as soon as I do they inevitably change. He’s always telling us, “no” and running away from us to go throw something or knock over whatever Lucy is playing with. Everyday when he goes down for a nap, or goes to bed I just breath a sigh of relief, for a sweet moment of stillness. I remember this stage with Lucy as well, it’s suddenly like: shoot, they aren’t cute at doing these things anymore, this is bad behavior!
But BOY IS HE CUTE! As frustrating as he is, he can make me the happiest person on the earth. He’s always been my joy bring-er, and that hasn’t changed. He gets so excited to tell stories he just can’t get the words out fast enough, he loves certain clothes and especially anything having to do with sports. He loves to be big, and tells Lucy all the time that he’s a big guy and when he grows up he’s going to play basketball with daddy. When I snuggle him in bed he always finds my face and turns my head and gives me a BIG smooch on the lips. He loves swimming and running and eating sweets. He’s particular about doors, drawers, and cupboards being closed and the way his socks fit on his feet. He loves music and has some rhythm! He loves making his sissy laugh and also loves making her mad.
He has the ability to make a crappy day bright and I couldn’t love him more.
We love u Olle-man.
Xo erica
Comments
Post a Comment