Friday’s over?!? It’s Monday??! Besides getting a dump of snow mid-week, Monday-Wednesday were awesome. We had some above freezing temps and it was so good for our bodies to get outside!
1.
We met a new family randomly at the brewery in town and exchanged numbers— we had our first play date at the park and you can’t tell from the boys faces, but it was a hit! The kids had fun playing with a new friend!
2.
We hiked to the falls at Willow River Wednesday morning. It was beautiful!!! The way down to the falls was awesome, but there were quite a few tears on the hike back up. I forget how tired little legs get, and it’s always a lesson for me to move a little slower and be super intentional about making it fun. I’m not sure I was as patient as I should have been bc Lucy told me she never wanted to do that again when we were done. Lol.
3.
Art! What would we do without paint and markers and crayons and glitter? Lucy’s little hands make the best masterpieces and I could watch Olle’s intensity all day as he gets super close to the paper and makes the same mark over and over.
4.
I’m sorry. This picture is my favorite. I can’t even caption it bc I’m afraid I won’t do it justice.
Happy Monday! 1/2 way through January and the gym was much less busy this morning.... keep those resolutions going strong friends!!!!!!
❤️edc
Comments
Post a Comment