Skip to main content

Friday Favorites 

It hasn’t been the greatest week in the Carlson house. We’re on day 3 of flu, which means many tears and lots of hours spent watching tv. 

The early part of the week, our evenings were spent around the table with new friends and that was the highlight for me. Sharing a meal and watching our kids play and develop friendships. 

I only have 2 pictures from this week, so those will be my favorites. 

1.


Post nap snugs with this guy. He doesn’t wake up happy, but if I give him some of my time to wake up, our afternoon goes much smoother. His little features just melt my heart. 

2.

 

Ever read this devo? I’ve read it off and on for a few years now, but there’s something about this new year that’s challenging me to think in all new ways. There’s nothing flashy about it, it’s just stories about her life that I relate to all the time. 

3. Last favorite: I went for my favorite run this week to the camp st croix and listened to a running podcast that was recommended to me. Rouge Running. It got me all jazzed up about racing. And although I have no races planned, I’m thankful that running is something I’m good at and enjoy. 

Happy Friday to all. Hope your home is healthier than ours. 

❤️❤️❤️edc

Comments