Here we are, 20 days into my happy, healthy August, and I need a reminder and a reset.
Here’s to a happy, healthy last 11 days of August ✨💛
xo. edc
- Eat no added sugar: I failed at my no sugar goal while at Bay Lake. Ice cream, donuts, and candy...getting back to it today. I have 11 days to finish strong.
- Fill my plate with veggies at every meal: this is easy for me. We eat a lot of vegetables, I'd say I've done this well.
- Strive to get up before my family 5 days/ week: Yes, I think there has only been 1 or 2 days I have let the kids wake me up.
- Finish 2 books: YES! success, I read Into the Water and The Alice Network I actually think I could probably read one more book before the month is over. I just started Zero Sugar Diet (clearly I am trying hard to get off the sug) but it's a little science-y for a quick read, so I don't know if I'll finish it this month or not.
- Limit social media (I took all apps off my phone already) This has been so easy for me. I have been very unplugged this month.
- Drink 64 oz of water a day I've done this most days
- Declutter 4 boxes I think I'd be a lot happier if I crossed this off my list. I have yet to do ONE box....
Here’s to a happy, healthy last 11 days of August ✨💛
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment