This week is brought to you by:
1. This guy!
Olle is finally understanding potty training! We’ve had limited accidents and we’re on day 4. I never thought I’d see the day. I’m ready to have an extra $20+ a month to use on something other than diaps! He is so proud of himself, it’s adorable.
2. I am 3 days into my August self-love goal and I’m happy to say it’s going well. I’ve been staying away from the sug, and have been running and biking a lot over the last few days. I also am about 1/3 of the way through my first book, so I think I’ll be able to meet that goal too. I’ve been refilling my water bottle often, and have only checked social media about once a day (I have to log in on our computer). I’m excited to see how I’ll feel at the end of the month. #progress
We have a pretty low-key weekend, and I’m looking forward to it.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment