I have been so good at being present this week, that I have neglected to take pictures. This is fine with me. In actuality, I can feel a sense of connectedness I was missing this entire summer.
I’d say my favorite memory of the week was going downtown to the Hudson bandshell and watching my kids put on a performance. There was a lot of made up songs and some really quality dance moves. Sten and I just sat there with the biggest most proud grins on our faces. We’ve got the 2 best kids in the world.
We also spent a day at "Harpers Grandmas pool" and one of the best days at the lake IMO, this entire summer. The night ended with the whole gang together for a family dinner, in which mom loving said while boiling corn on the cob: I love when we’re all together for dinner..... Me, too, mom-- me, too.
My month of healthy habits and happiness is just that. I feel calm, like me, and happy.
Tonight I’m checking ✔️ month 8 of state parks off my list with a night of camping ⛺️ at willow river! The cars almost packed and the kids are giddy. Cheers to "opting outside" and a million mosquito bites ✨
xo. #happyfriday
edc
Comments
Post a Comment