I’m in denial that July is over. It was a month spent with so much family, many of which we only get to see every few years. It was fun to watch my kids warm up quickly to aunts and uncles, great aunts and great uncles, cousins, second cousins, and grandparents. Sten and I are fortunate to have the best families, and the kids are now enjoying the benefits of lots of family to know and love.
My aunt Pam and uncle Dan came last week and stayed the whole time at the cabin. I felt so happy spending our time catching up, jumping off the boat, swimming, fishing and winery-ing. As I grow up I feel more and more of a draw to make family my top priority. The history, stories and joy my family brings to life is something I hope to pass down to my kids.
We hit 6 states this month: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri. I’m tired just thinking about all the driving we did, but so thankful too.
Xo. Edc.
Comments
Post a Comment