Lucy started school at Bethel Highlands on Monday. She was so excited all morning. We loaded up her backpack (with 1 folder) and went to meet her teacher, find her hook and her name on the door then gave a few more hugs and let her go! What a crazy feeling! She loves it. We’re 3 days in and she just can’t wait to go back each day. She loves her teacher Miss. Mollie and even though I don’t get a ton of information from her, she is bursting with joy when I pick her up at 3:30.
Here’s Lucy and Lyla with their backback hooks right next to each other! 💕 Lyla is a friend we met at church and it was a total bonus to be in the same class together. Who doesn’t love a built in friend??
My time during the hours of 12:50-3:30 are SO. QUIET. Olle is napping the whole time so I just do whatever I want. My goal each day is to do 1 productive thing. But honestly, my even bigger goal has been just to rest and enjoy some peace. I hope I never take those 2 hours for granted. It has been soooo great for me.
Can’t wait to see Lucy make more friends and find her niche as a student. I know she’ll shine bright and I can’t wait to watch ✨
xo. edc
Comments
Post a Comment