Haven’t really felt the "weekend" term as much as I do this week. We had the car packed and as soon as Lucy was done with school Friday we headed up to Bay Lake to take out the boats and spend one more weekend in one of our favorite places.
This week was really good for me. Full of new habits and lots of rest. I feel the "outer order, inner calm" more than I ever have before as I’ve incorporated some new habits into our new schedule, and have really found joy in my days.
My friend Trisha gave me the run fast, cook fast, eat slow book. It was just so sweet of her and I have been reading it nonstop since. Cookbooks are my favorite and especially when paired with one of my favorite runners and healthy recipes.... perfection! I can’t wait to cook through it, finding my go-to recipes and making marks in the beautiful pages.
Happy weekend! ✨
edc.
Comments
Post a Comment