Once we reached 35 days, I deemed it acceptable to make a countdown chain for baby's arrival. We wrote notes and prayers on each one, and it has been super fun to tear off a ring each day.
I can't imagine what it's like to be a little kid, and know that you're about to have another sibling, but not totally understand the process or the time it takes to get here. I think Lucy grasps it a little more than Olle, but I think they are both fairly clueless overall.
I can't imagine what it's like to be a little kid, and know that you're about to have another sibling, but not totally understand the process or the time it takes to get here. I think Lucy grasps it a little more than Olle, but I think they are both fairly clueless overall.
YES! If you decide to come early little one, we will not be disappointed!
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment