Baby month is here! Ready and excited is how I feel. Hoping these last 2 weeks fly by.
The temperatures are starting to warm and I’m excited to get outside the next couple days for some fresh air. Yesterday was a good day from beginning to end. Sten took Olle on a boy date and Lucy and I spent time walking around Hobby Lobby, then to Trader Joe’s and we ended at Whole Foods for a treat and a game of Spot It before school started. One on one time with her is one of my favorite things. Holding her hand, listening to her with my full attention... at one point I started crying telling her how much I love her. lol.
We ended the day with my family, homemade deep dish pizzas, brownie sundaes and a late bday celebration for Sten. We hosted and the time flew by. I was sad when the kids started getting over tired and the night came to an end. It was just a really great day. I forgot to take pics of family time last night— but luckily I remembered to snap a couple on my girl date with Lucy bear. š
Cheers to February and all the changes to come!
xo. edc.
The temperatures are starting to warm and I’m excited to get outside the next couple days for some fresh air. Yesterday was a good day from beginning to end. Sten took Olle on a boy date and Lucy and I spent time walking around Hobby Lobby, then to Trader Joe’s and we ended at Whole Foods for a treat and a game of Spot It before school started. One on one time with her is one of my favorite things. Holding her hand, listening to her with my full attention... at one point I started crying telling her how much I love her. lol.
We ended the day with my family, homemade deep dish pizzas, brownie sundaes and a late bday celebration for Sten. We hosted and the time flew by. I was sad when the kids started getting over tired and the night came to an end. It was just a really great day. I forgot to take pics of family time last night— but luckily I remembered to snap a couple on my girl date with Lucy bear. š
Cheers to February and all the changes to come!
xo. edc.


Comments
Post a Comment