My kids play the weirdest things together. I constantly hear them calling each other “bro” and running up and down the stairs grabbing more things to add to whatever they’re playing.... it’s impossible for me to enter into their world because I just do. not. understand.
Here is an example of that I’m talking about:
Why did you put a stalk of celery to bed? I got a good laugh out of this one as it sums them up perfectly.
I’m going to be sad when Olle doesn’t have Lucy to play with next year as she’ll be in school all day. I think he is not going to know what to do with himself. Hopefully Sigge will pick up the slack and the 2 of them can get to be little buddies. ♥️
xo. edc.
Here is an example of that I’m talking about:
Why did you put a stalk of celery to bed? I got a good laugh out of this one as it sums them up perfectly.
I’m going to be sad when Olle doesn’t have Lucy to play with next year as she’ll be in school all day. I think he is not going to know what to do with himself. Hopefully Sigge will pick up the slack and the 2 of them can get to be little buddies. ♥️
xo. edc.

Comments
Post a Comment