I had big plans for April, as I’m six weeks postpartum, and have already put in some miles. I got a taste of that early spring training and it felt so so good! I’m so anxious to get out there and enjoy the beautiful weather as it is so good for my soul, but my body has other plans. I’m currently waiting for a cyst to be removed on my leg and then I’ll have to wait for it to heal, which is so frustrating to me. I don’t get down too often as I’m generally a positive person, but this, mixed with a baby that cries a lot, significantly less sleep than I should be getting, not being able to exercise and a 3.5 and 5 yr old who need a lot of attention leaves me feeling a little blue.
So for now, my April goals will have to wait as I focus on giving my body the rest it needs.
xo. edc.
So for now, my April goals will have to wait as I focus on giving my body the rest it needs.
xo. edc.
Comments
Post a Comment