I’m not excelling on my 19 for 2019 goals— I think most if them may be a little lofty based on the fact that we have a newborn in the house. BUT, we have been really good at getting a date each month so far!
I looked up some fun questions to ask each other on Friday night when we went out to LoLo, but I didn’t even need to pull them out. We never stopped talking, and all the sudden it was time to head home. I think this is one goal that both Sten and I are glad we made.
XO! edc.
I looked up some fun questions to ask each other on Friday night when we went out to LoLo, but I didn’t even need to pull them out. We never stopped talking, and all the sudden it was time to head home. I think this is one goal that both Sten and I are glad we made.
XO! edc.

Comments
Post a Comment