What’s cuter than one little baby boy? TWO!
Last night we had my high school friends +spouses and kids over for dinner. Jamie had Leopold 16 days before Sigge was born, and we got to meet him for the first time! Loved putting these two on a blanket and watching them make the same sporadic movements! 😍
I mean, look at these boys!!
Maeve got in for a photo too!
It’s so fun to have a house full of friends. I’ve known some of these girls since 1st grade and I feel so fortunate to have them in my circle.
xo. edc
Last night we had my high school friends +spouses and kids over for dinner. Jamie had Leopold 16 days before Sigge was born, and we got to meet him for the first time! Loved putting these two on a blanket and watching them make the same sporadic movements! 😍
I mean, look at these boys!!
Maeve got in for a photo too!
It’s so fun to have a house full of friends. I’ve known some of these girls since 1st grade and I feel so fortunate to have them in my circle.
xo. edc




Comments
Post a Comment