Let’s talk about babies in sun hats.... ADORABLE.
It’s supposed to get cold again with potential for some snow over the next couple of days. I think spring is just keeping us humble. But as soon as that sun comes back out you better believe I’ll be throwing this little guy in the moby with his little sun hat on and basking in the sunshine.
I’ve had 2 mornings of some serious me-time. Over an hour of reading, journaling and quiet candlelit coffee time. I listened to a podcast yesterday on my enneagram number and at the end she said: if you’re a 2 in your 30s you need to figure out self care RIGHT NOW. this couldn’t be more true for me. My mental health depends on it. So I’m glad that I’m healing up and can start running again as I feel this to be my favorite way to “self care”.
It’s Wednesday and our first day this week with zero plans....
xo. edc.



Comments
Post a Comment