I’ve decided there are 2 kinds of people in the world. Those who wash their “disposable” ziplock baggies, and those who don’t. As you can see, Sten and I fall into the first category. My mom and sister also fall into this category, which makes me wonder. Is it just us??
It feels so wasteful throwing away a perfectly good bag that just had a couple slices of bread in it. There are certain rules though that seem to stand: if there was ever raw meat in it— straight to the trash. If it starts to rip— trash. If the logo has officially worn off— trash.
I remember as a kid thinking that I’ll never wash a baggie when I’m a grown up, but then you buy a pack of ziplocks for $6, and you quickly begin to understand moms frugality in this!
Proud to wash my baggies. Think of all the money and waste we are saving!!
xo. edc.

Haha. My mom never did this when I was growing up - but I have been trying to! You're right - it feels really wasteful just to toss them!
ReplyDelete