Here is how we feel. We’ve PACKED it in these last few days of summer!! And we have VERY tired children to speak for it.
I ran a half marathon and it was so terrible. I fought hard for every single mile. The weather was not optimal (rain and humidity), I didn’t fuel well, we celebrated a friends birthday the night before, and I went out too fast. My goal was sub 1:30, and although I did get exactly 1:30, the way I felt made me seriously reconsider my marathon goal for October. I have 5 weeks to go and I’m hoping with some good rest and better nutrition/sleep/strength training I can still at least PR.
Dad’s retirement party at Crossroads. Meaningful, special, and a night I won’t forget!
PJ’s birthday at Lumberjack. Ax throwing + friends! So thankful for these 2, who came into our lives and now I can’t imagine life without them!!
It has been a JAMMMMM-packed end of summer and I’m so thankful for kids who *mostly* go with the flow and can hang!!
On Saturday, we celebrated Hailley’s birthday on the Gilbert’s boat docked at the marina to combat the rain… it was still super fun and such a gift to celebrate a friend so deserving!
I love making charcuterie boards. I took a job at Bethel Preschool and will be doing after school care. As a team building activity we kayaked the kinnickinnic and it was SO fun!
Volleyball night at the Arlich’s followed by a pool party is always good for the soul. Dad’s retirement party at Crossroads. Meaningful, special, and a night I won’t forget!
PJ’s birthday at Lumberjack. Ax throwing + friends! So thankful for these 2, who came into our lives and now I can’t imagine life without them!!
It has been a JAMMMMM-packed end of summer and I’m so thankful for kids who *mostly* go with the flow and can hang!!
xo. edc.









Comments
Post a Comment