Lots of early miles this summer in an attempt to beat the heat, and also because we've been booked up on Saturdays and I've had to get going in the dark to make sure I'm home for the next thing. I love it. I love the quiet darkness, I love the cooler temps, and I love being done with a long run by 7am. I have been trying out some new routes and that has been fun too. No running buddies around here for my long runs, so I am very, very solo. I listen to my bible app the first 10ish miles or pray, and then usually switch to music. Today I finished day 70 out of 90 in my: "read the bible in 90 days"! I am officially in the New Testament! Felt like such an accomplishment.
Grateful for legs that run. xo. edc.




Comments
Post a Comment