Moody running mornings are my favorite. I’ve had very few solo runs this summer- and I like it that way. Meeting friends has ticked my social, emotional, mental and physical boxes. But also means I’m not running my usual routes. So on this day, running a familiar road, foggy sky and alone with my thoughts was: 🙌🏻
This bench in Stillwater made me so happy. “What are you grateful for today?” Let me tell you: ripe bananas that made excellent banana muffins, my kids lunch boxes that make me smile every time I see them, a clean kitchen and waking up before the sun.
Polaroid photos. Enough said. These little treasures are adorable and kids/families posing at church will never get old for me.
A bonfire after the kids went to bed. Just me, sten, and the fire! I love how a fire makes you instantly calmer. Life feels easy and worries smaller.
I’ve got a lot on the schedule this week. But I’m determined to look for the “Fun Things” and be grateful. xo. edc




Comments
Post a Comment