Oh these 5. I pray for them often. They are just such a funny bunch and they all couldn’t be more different. I loved my bond with cousins growing up. It was a special little friendship I had that felt like a secret. No one in my day to day life knew my cousins and therefore I could tell them anything. Like, who I had a crush on, who was mean at school, and I didn’t fear asking dumb questions because they were stuck with me as family.
I hope that bond is true for my kids with their cousins too. I hope they are always each others safe place. And that summer is a time when they always play, letting expectations and inhibitions go.
Gosh they’re cool. Don’t think I could love them more.
Also thankful for these 2. Who have provided a place where my kids can run freely. Where there is fun made out of a game with an anchor and mom always has an incredible dinner planned. 💛
xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment