Morning runs. Love long shadows.
Homemade pico with tomatoes from our little garden. Is there really anything better?Hudson Football games. Bringing back alllllllllll the memories from my childhood. Lucy brought a friend and didn’t watch a single minute of the game, Olle couldn’t take his eyes off the game, and Sigge asked about 50x when he could have a snack.
Baking bread with my sidekick. Back to having lots of one on one time together.
Lucy getting a special ice cream date with Sophia. I love them both so much. I hope Lucy’s hear is as big as Sophia’s when she’s 19.
Hannah’s 40th birthday - and how fun it is to watch your friends reaching big milestones. Also, a dreamy night by the pool playing bags sounds like the best way to ring in a new decade!
A random Thursday evening hiking with my girl. She wanted to go to Willow and hike— she never complained, she jogged part of the way, and when it was all over we both agreed it was the best night. How did I get so lucky?
Homemade pico with tomatoes from our little garden. Is there really anything better?Hudson Football games. Bringing back alllllllllll the memories from my childhood. Lucy brought a friend and didn’t watch a single minute of the game, Olle couldn’t take his eyes off the game, and Sigge asked about 50x when he could have a snack.
Lucy getting a special ice cream date with Sophia. I love them both so much. I hope Lucy’s hear is as big as Sophia’s when she’s 19.
Hannah’s 40th birthday - and how fun it is to watch your friends reaching big milestones. Also, a dreamy night by the pool playing bags sounds like the best way to ring in a new decade!
A random Thursday evening hiking with my girl. She wanted to go to Willow and hike— she never complained, she jogged part of the way, and when it was all over we both agreed it was the best night. How did I get so lucky?
Off for my LAST long training run, then a charcuterie board drop off, soccer and hopefully some lounging around this afternoon.
xo. edc.










Comments
Post a Comment