I read a blog post once that talked about a daughter who gave her dad a coffee date each month for a year. The gift of time. I decided this would be a great gift for my dad (and selfishly for me too). Time without kids is non-existent when it comes to my parents and the kids (obviously) get all the attention. So we started our monthly coffee date this week and it was really great. Great coffee, sun beating in and uninterrupted time together. Thankful for my dad.
Andrea was done with this cookbook and passed it on to me. It’s so lovely. And I made the most delicious meatballs from it this week. Yum yum. I LOVE cookbooks.
I was in St. Paul this week getting my niece and nephew on the bus and since Jessica just so happens to have a hot tub now I took it upon myself to bring my suit and soak while listening to “The Four Winds” (which was a great read). It was a chilly morning in the 40’s and this sit was EXACTLY what I needed.
Andrea was done with this cookbook and passed it on to me. It’s so lovely. And I made the most delicious meatballs from it this week. Yum yum. I LOVE cookbooks.
I was in St. Paul this week getting my niece and nephew on the bus and since Jessica just so happens to have a hot tub now I took it upon myself to bring my suit and soak while listening to “The Four Winds” (which was a great read). It was a chilly morning in the 40’s and this sit was EXACTLY what I needed.
Sten had a gig at Belle Ame and it was a great night. So fun! Matt and Amber surprised him and came from Geneva and we laid out all the food and the kids played and it was perfect.
Never has something been more truthful.
xo. edc.





Comments
Post a Comment